This is an invitation to step back into community and practice together as a group; remembering the importance of in-person connection; connection to sacred lands, and to our freedom. A very special retreat with the superb teaching duo Daniel Rāma and Shakti Bird, cradled in the heart of the Sacred Valley in Cusco, Peru. This is a deep experience, waiting to be lived by those already immersed in their Yoga sadhana and ready to expand and further develop seeds into blossoms.
The Sacred Valley has supported the growth of ancient civilizations and millennia of spiritual discipline, providing a rich, fertile ground for this kind of deeper work. Join us at this 8-day retreat and experience asana, pranayama and meditation in combination with intelligent functional movement elements to take your practice to new levels.
Dive deep into the practice of Yoga in the lovingly curated spaces at Samadhi Sacred Valley Holistic Retreat Center: a heart-full space for those undertaking deep, transformative practice-journeys.
- Daily meditation, pranayama and asana practice
- Daily functional movement afternoon workshops
- 7 nights in the gorgeous Samadhi Holistic Center, in the heart of Peru’s Sacred Valley
- Visit to the traditional town of Pisac
- Local nature trek
- Traditional 'Despacho' gratitude ceremony with a shaman