1. Terms and Conditions: the general terms and conditions applicable to the Retreats, Workshops, Intensives, Masterclasses, Affiliated Retreats and Teacher Trainings (“Events”) organized by The Better Place Collective/ SupersoulYoga and are additional to the Booking and Cancellation Policies.
2. Booking form: The booking form of The Better Place Collective/SupersoulYoga provided through Retreat Guru that has to be filled out and signed by the aspiring participant prior to the event.
3. General Terms and Conditions: The general terms and conditions used by The Better Place Collective/SupersoulYoga, which have been published at the Better Place Collective/SupersoulYoga website.
4. The Better Place Collective/SupersoulYoga official address is:
The Better Place Collective LTD
Suite LP41969, 20-22 Wenlock Road
London, N1 7GU United Kingdom
5. The Better Place Collective LTD is an incorporated private limited company registered for trade with the company number 11732305
6. Participant: the person who attends or wishes to or is attending the Events organized by The Better Place Collective/Supersoul.Yoga
7. Price: the total price of an Event, including the Deposit.
8. Retreat: a yoga retreat organized by The Better Place Collective/Supersoul.Yoga
9. Retreat Participant: a person who takes part in or wishes to take part in a yoga retreat organized by The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yoga
10. Teacher: the yoga teacher who has been contracted by The Better Place Collective/Supersoul.Yoga to teach yoga classes during the event.
11. Website: the website of The Better Place Collective/Supersoul.Yoga
2. Scope of Application
1. The General Terms and Conditions apply to all Events including
2. By participating in an Event of The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yoga participants agrees to the applicability
3. The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yoga may from time to time amend these General Terms and Conditions. The most recent version of the Terms and Conditions is always the version that is applicable and is always available at the Website.
3. Payment and Price Changes
1. The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yoga reserves the right to change the prices. Discounts offered on Events after the participant completed his/her booking and payment make them no longer eligible for the specific discount.
1. The schedule of the retreat is mentioned in the information document of the specific retreat on the Website. The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yoga reserves the right to change the schedule of the Event at any time before or during the retreat.
1. The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yoga reserves the right to substitute the teacher at the Event or reschedules the event due to sickness or force majeure that causes the original teacher to not be available on the scheduled dates.
1. Attending Events and leaving belongings in the location that the event is held at, are at the participant's own risk.
The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yoga accepts no liability whatsoever for physical injury, loss or damage relating to a participant's attending Events and leaving belongings at the event venue.
2. The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yoga works exclusively with certified yoga teachers and always ensures high-quality yoga classes. Even so, a Student always runs the risk of receiving an injury during a yoga class. By participating in a yoga event organized by The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yoga the Student accepts this risk of an injury.
3. The Participant will never engage The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yoga, the Teachers, or any of the supporting staff, in legal proceedings relating to possible damages in whatever form, that may be the result of participation at the Event, as the case may be.
4. Although we strive to only provide correct information on our website, we are not liable for any inaccuracy and no rights can be derived therefrom.
7. Governing Law and Dispute Settlement
1. The General Terms and Conditions are exclusively governed by the UK Law.
2. Any disputes relating to the General Terms and Conditions, any participant’s attending the Events organized by The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yoga are settled exclusively by the competent court in the UK or any higher court.
8. Participation in Events and Registration Fee
1. A Participant may participate in an Event after he or she has registered for it with The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yoga online in advance and paid the full price. A place in the Event is guaranteed after The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yoga has received payment of the Price or the Deposit.
2. For some Events, an “Early Bird Rate” applies. This reduced rate applies until the date and for the number of participants specified on the Website. After this date and/or after reaching the maximum number of participants that this rate can apply to is reached, the normal rate, which is also specified on the Website, applies without exception.
9. Payments and Prices
1. The Price for an Event can be found on The Better Place Collective/ Supersoul.Yogawebsite
2. Payments for Events must be made before the event is held. Payments can be made via bank transfer.
3. In the event of participation in an Event for the regular rate, the Deposit must be paid upon booking. The balance must be paid on the date mentioned in the information document available on the website on the webpage of that specific retreat.