We love our Supersoul global community, and will do everything to make sure that your personal data is proteceted.
Last update: May 2018
To make it really clear what we collect on you and how we use it, we have set it out below:
HOW WE COLLECT
- When you register for our event
- When you sign up for our newsletter
- When you get in touch with us on email
- When you engage in social media exchanges with us
- When you sign up with us at events
- When you share our content via links
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information; email address and phone number
- Residential address
- Information you give in interactions with us via email and social media
- Information from cookies; please see cookie information for more detail
- IP address of your computer or device
- The device you use (phone/laptop) to access our website
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Completion of your registration for an event
- Engagement with you
Where you have given consent, share our monthly newsletter with you.
Use your details to show you advertising on social media platforms (Instagram and Facebook)
HOW LONG WE KEEP DATA
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with updates you've requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements). We'll retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we'll make sure it's deleted or anonymised.
We are careful with all the personal information you share with us and only use it for the purposes set out in this policy. We ensure that all third party platforms and services that we share your details with guarantee the security of your information.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie, pixel or tag (collectively referred to as cookies) is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps websites operate, analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have control over your personal information and how you share it.
- You can Opt-in for our newsletter and unsubscribe at any point
- You can amend the cookies on you, see Cookie description above